domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

Welcome, and my name is....!

Here i am, trying to post about something to start this… I’m a 9999 ideas man, but still have to organise myself a lot to make them a fact, well in this site I’m going to call myself just Jay I’m another engineer into this world, still not dedicated to nothing in particular because i still don’t have a job….

¿Why?

I just can’t find one, it seems to be an impossible mission, but I’m hopeful I’m going to find one very soon…

It’s sad for me when i see some university mate working in a mall, on the movies or being taxi driver…. I don´t want to end like them… So, i hope not to…

I’m an electronic engineer, I do programming in embedded C++ for 8,16 and 32 bits micro-controllers and digital signal processors, I’m a experienced network administrator, under linux or windows based machines aswell, i also like web programming while i have experience doing php applications, MySQL databases, Hardware design, C++ apps linked to websites to have a real-time website based on external variables…

I am experienced in these areas, but it seems to be that there is no job for me in Venezuela....

For now i will keep applying for a job in my area (Electronics, IT) and taking my CCNA course at the Cisco networking academy…

See you next Time…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario